Let the Collective Cacophony begin!!!
Yes, the paperwork is done, the dotted lines have been signed and the boardroom has made it's decision.We're going global!!!
Loony and unashamed, armed with humour ranging from pathetic slapstick to insultingly dry, we're all set to paint this side of the web red.Oh wait...maybe it'll be a multicoloured polka-dotted theme...
So, while you're humming, "Your lips move but I can’t hear what you’re sayin’."....we're redefining blogspace.
Soon you'll have no choice but to say,"I have seen the future and this is it".
[P.S: This is dedicated to our Institution...they couldn't hold us back...but with time, they've learnt to let go...]
Loony and unashamed, armed with humour ranging from pathetic slapstick to insultingly dry, we're all set to paint this side of the web red.Oh wait...maybe it'll be a multicoloured polka-dotted theme...
So, while you're humming, "Your lips move but I can’t hear what you’re sayin’."....we're redefining blogspace.
Soon you'll have no choice but to say,"I have seen the future and this is it".
[P.S: This is dedicated to our Institution...they couldn't hold us back...but with time, they've learnt to let go...]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home